Junior Puppy Saturday 19th February 2022 at 3.00pm at Walton
Further details will be emailed to you upon booking, it is vital you read this email.Venue: Surrey Dog School, Apps Court Farm, Hurst Road, Walton-On-Thames, KT12 2EG. Indoor & Outdoor Facilities This is a six-week course for puppies five to ten months of age at start date of course. Classes will run on the following dates; 19th Feb, 26th Feb, 5th Mar, 12th Mar, 19th March, 26th March
Availability: 3 in stock
The course content
Venue: Puppy Classes run by fully qualified and accredited trainers. Indoor (heated) and outdoor facilities.
Date & Time: Saturday 19th February 2022 at 3.00pm. Every Saturday at 3.00pm for six weeks – 19th Feb, 26th Feb, 5th Mar, 12th Mar, 19th March, 26th March
Address: Surrey Dog School, Apps Court Farm, Hurst Road, Walton-On-Thames, KT12 2EG
FOR PUPPIES UP TO FIVE MONTHS OF AGE AT START DATE OF COURSE
All puppies on class will receive a free pack containing the following:
- 10% off a 1-1 training session with Surrey Dog School (valid for one year from issue)
- 15% off your first groom with Teddy’s Pet Boutique & Spa, Weybridge www.teddyspetboutique.com
- 10% off your first purchase with Surrey Dog Feeds www.surreydogfeeds.co.uk over £10
- Free pack of high quality treats
- Free sample of Baileys kibble – No grain, high meat content stocked by Surrey Dog Feeds (next door)
- Two natural delicious chews for your puppy
- A puppy toy
Six-week set of classes with week one held online to cover all things puppy:
Please Note: Zoom invites are sent out approx. two days before class start date. Full set of handouts emailed after first class.
Practical Classes cover the following;
We can allow a maximum of 3 handlers per puppy. Full details will be emailed to you upon booking, please ensure you read this carefully and contact us if you have any questions. Each class is one hour long. Classes (except week one which is online) will take place inside and outside on our training field in accordance with Covid-19 guidelines.