Junior Puppy Thursday 21st July 2022 at 11.00am at Walton
Further details will be emailed to you upon booking, it is vital you read this email.Venue: Surrey Dog School, Apps Court Farm, Hurst Road, Walton-On-Thames, KT12 2EG. Indoor & Outdoor Facilities This is a six-week course for puppies up to the age of six months at the class start date. Classes will run on the following dates; 21st July, 28th July, 4th Aug, 11th Aug, 18th Aug, 25th Aug
Availability: 8 in stock
The course content
Venue: Puppy Classes run by fully qualified and accredited trainers. Indoor and outdoor facilities.
Date & Time: Thursday 21st July 2022 at 11.00am. Every Thursday at 11.00am for six weeks – 21st July, 28th July, 4th Aug, 11th Aug, 18th Aug, 25th Aug
Address: Surrey Dog School, Apps Court Farm, Hurst Road, Walton-On-Thames, KT12 2EG
FOR PUPPIES UP TO SIX MONTHS OF AGE AT START DATE OF COURSE
All puppies on class will receive a free pack containing the following:
- 10% off a 1-1 training session with Surrey Dog School (valid for one year from issue)
- 15% off your first groom with Teddy’s Pet Boutique & Spa, Weybridge www.teddyspetboutique.com
- 10% off your first purchase with Surrey Dog Feeds www.surreydogfeeds.co.uk over £10
- Free pack of high quality treats
- Free sample of Baileys kibble – No grain, high meat content stocked by Surrey Dog Feeds (next door)
- Two natural delicious chews for your puppy
- A puppy toy
Six-week set of classes with week one held online to cover all things puppy:
Please Note: Zoom invites are sent out approx. two days before class start date. Full set of handouts emailed after first class.
Practical Classes cover the following;
We can allow a maximum of 4 handlers per puppy. Full details will be emailed to you upon booking, please ensure you read this carefully and contact us if you have any questions. Each class is 50/60 minutes long. Classes (except week one which is online) will take place inside and outside on our training field.
If you and your puppy combination miss a class for any reason we will happily send you handouts of the exercises you miss that week.