Puppy Follow-On Saturday 17th September 2022 at 1.30pm at Walton
Further details will be emailed to you upon booking, it is vital you read this email.Venue: Surrey Dog School, Apps Court Farm, Hurst Road, Walton-On-Thames, KT12 2EG. Indoor & Outdoor Facilities This is a six-week course for puppies up to approx. one year of age at start date of course. Classes will run on the following dates; 17th Sept, 24th Sept, 1st Oct, 8th Oct, 15th Oct, 22nd Oct.
Availability: 4 in stock
The course content
Venue: Puppy Follow-On Classes run by fully qualified and accredited trainers. Indoor and outdoor facilities.
Date & Time: Saturday 17th September 2022 at 1.30pm. Every Saturday at 1.30pm for six weeks – 17th Sept, 24th Sept, 1st Oct, 8th Oct, 15th Oct, 22nd Oct.
Address: Surrey Dog School, Apps Court Farm, Hurst Road, Walton-On-Thames, KT12 2EG
FOR PUPPIES UP TO APPROX ONE YEAR OF AGE AT START DATE OF COURSE
Practical Classes cover the following;
These classes are designed to take off nicely from where you finished in our Puppy Junior class, or if you have completed a puppy course elsewhere. Including the introduction of cues and behaviours to helping your puppy understand these in more complex situations.
This course includes the following:
- Progressing your puppy’s recall incorporating harder distractions
- Focusing on your puppy’s ability to walk nicely on a lead for longer periods of time
- Increasing the distance and duration of your puppies stay
- Progressing their downs with duration and the removal of food luring where possible
- Introducing new behaviours such as middle and touch
- Interactive toy play
- Increasing their ability to leave or drop an item
- Appropriate and polite greetings
- Dog body language
We can allow a maximum of 4 handlers per puppy. Full details will be emailed to you upon booking, please ensure you read this carefully and contact us if you have rsany questions. Each class is 50/60 minutes long. Classes will take place inside and outside on our training field.
If you and your puppy combination miss a class for any reason we will happily send you handouts of the exercises you miss that week.