Puppy Socialisation is crucial to ensuring that your puppy matures into a polite, confident adult.
Run by accredited trainers and carefully managed, our Puppy Socials take place at our daycare on Tuesday and Friday mornings from 9.30am – 1pm and puppies can join as soon as their second set of vaccinations are completed, up until the age of 6 months.
What’s included in our Puppy Socialisation service?
Some of our unique selling points
Our indoor facilites were refurbished in 2023 to the highest standards required for our daycare licence.
Daycare Licence No: LN/202300336
Frequently Asked Questions
Click Titles For Information | Please read before contacting us.
9.30am – 1pm: £35
– A personalised training plan for your puppy
– 15-minutes of individual training per session
– Ongoing group training and puppy socialisation
– Mental stimulation including scentwork games and enrichment activities
– Plenty of indoor off-lead fun and play
– Small group walks on our private field
– Ample rest and dedicated group “settle” time
Yes. We have a 4-star license with higher standards, with Elmbridge Council (as a new daycare, 4 stars is the highest rating available in the first year of opening).
Register your interest for our puppy socials at our doggy daycare now!
Looking for a doggy daycare service with a difference? Request further details via our form. Our doggy daycare is held at Apps Court Farm, Walton Thames, Surrey.