We are more than just a doggy daycare service. Small group daycare, overseen by professional trainers with daily training included.
Why use Surrey Dog School
Some of our unique selling points
Our indoor facilites were refurbished in 2023 to the highest standards required for our daycare licence.
Daycare Licence No: LN/202300336
Frequently Asked Questions
Click Titles For Information | Please read before contacting us.
- Daycare runs on Tuesday afternoons from 1.30pm until 5pm.
- Daycare runs on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9.30am until 5pm.
- Puppy Socials (up to 6 months) run on Friday mornings from 9.30am until 1pm.
Full Day (9.30am – 5pm): £65
– A personalised training plan for your dog or puppy
– 30-minutes of individual training per full day booked
– Ongoing group training and socialisation
– Mental stimulation including scentwork games and enrichment activities
– Plenty of indoor off-lead fun and play
– Small group walks on our private field
– Ample rest and dedicated group “settle” time
Many people think that socialising their dog in a daycare environment will solve training problems around other dogs, when this is not the case. If your dog is reactive, nervous or has any issues around other dogs, we will require training to take place first before considering admittance to daycare.
Register your interest for our doggy daycare now!
Looking for a doggy daycare service with a difference? Request further details via our form. Our doggy daycare is held at Apps Court Farm, Walton Thames, Surrey.